1. To impart qualitative religious and scientific education. To emphasize on the correct teaching of Quran Nazira.
2. To impart teaching in an Islamic environment to the students and to arm them with the basic and most essential knowledge of Islam so that they can live in accordance with the Islamic Shariah, which is a must for their Nijat in the akhirah. Besides, to adorn them with the pearls of Islamic moral and spiritual values to make them perfect men. Thus, empowering them to serve the community and the society by making them an honest, responsible and ideal citizen whom the posterity would cherish.
3. To teach Arabic as a living and modern language to enable students to read, write and speak Arabic without any hesitation and difficulty. Thus they would be able to comprehend most of the Islamic literature directly. The knowledge of Arabic would make comprehending the holy Quran an easy and practicable task.
4. To impart good quality education in subjects for which recognition is granted to this college by Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Allahabad (Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad) in order to prepare students for class 10th and 12th public examinations. To provide students a sound and solid foundation for higher studies in any field of their choice.
5. To provide education free of cost to the underprivileged students coming from poor and weaker sections of the society without any discrimination based on religion, language, caste or creed.
6. To prepare students for various competitive examinations as NEET, AIEEE, UPSEE, POLYTECHNIC, IIT, ITI entrance tests.